Saturday 12 July 2014

Week 1 | Holidays (term 2 holidays)



YAYY its the holidays!

Its finally here! I really need to rest despite the holiday homework. Plus I got a physics assignment to finish and should really start. I dont know if I have mentioned this or not but I GOT MY BRACES OFF. 
I had them for roughly a year and a half. 
I cant wait to go out and buy more food,share food without taking too much care.



What have I done lately? Well I started an anime named Sword Art Online which may be old to you but I only recently watched it. I have to say I am hooked. It is so good but I feel like it slowly turns into a love story of a typical "Prince saving the Princess."
But I have to admit they are pretty cute.



I have also been drinking alot of lemon water. I dont think I can drink plain water anymore haha. I am strange. 
I also recently went out for dinner on Wednesday night with some of my friends which was great as it meant I left the house.  I have been mainly staying at home on my laptop or lazing around. I had a taro milk tea and some fried rice noodles. I always love fried rice noodles since I was young but it is so oily and fat. I wish I had the best of both worlds. I also discovered that rose milk tea existed. I will be sure to get it next time as I enjoy rose tea already. And also some cake. I have been craving for it.


Does anyone get the feeling when you get excited for something but when you are there the feeling doesnt live to your expectations? I guess it might have been my mood at that time or maybe the weather. I want those nice sunny days again. 



On Friday night I attended my uncle's 50th birthday. It was a big celebration where we caused alot of attention in the resturant where every now again people walking past would photo bomb us which I found funny. I really enjoyed myself as I got to see some family friends and my cousin who I rarely see. This is one of family events that I did not get bored of. I also finally satisfied my craving of cake on Friday. My family friends bought blueberry cupcakes with purple icing topped with a chocolate 50 for everyone that attended . It was so sweet but nice.  

There was also a main red velvet cake which had a bigger chocolate 50 on. My cousin told me a fact that red velvet tastes like vanilla with red food colouring. I dont know if this was true but it sure tasted nice. It couldnt help myself but eat one slice of that too even though I was full from dinner. 

Well that is how my week went for the first half of the holidays!
Hope to blog more soon!
Bye~

(Did you realise I didnt use any kaomoji in todays post ? )




No comments:

Post a Comment