Sunday 20 July 2014

Week 2 | Holidays end (term 2 holidays)

Helllloooo image
Well my holidays became an end today.  I wish it could last longer image But I am keen to seeing people at school again which I guess is the best thing about school. image
I have so much homework left to do and I just wish I didnt need to do it at all image

I didnt do that much this week (no photos to show) but did go out more but didnt actually do anything. 

On Wednesday I went over to a someone's house to see three people (Wilson,Taejin,Kaelin) do their ice challenge. The Ice challenge in New Zealand is trending and is "where participants are doused with a bucket of ice cold water." Luckily I dont need to do it image Wilson was tempted to nominate me but I would have died. image
Which really freaked me out. The sales for the ice company must be great this year as people are still buy lots of ice during the winter!

On Friday I went and visited my old intermediate school which was great and triggered some old memories.image Even though at that time I doubted the school, I am now glad that I went there.  I miss intermediate especially all the friends I made and those memories of table tennis and manhunt. I wish I could go back to being younger.image
The weather was also great which made everything the best if things especially since its winter. 

That is mainly what I did in that week that I wanted to share.

OH I also tried Carl's Jr for the first time image I can say that I enjoyed my experience and go real fat image It was more fulling than I expected which was good. image I had a kids burger meal with the criss cross fries. I love fries. image

Now back to school and knowing my grades image

I also have my physics report to do and only done a few bullet points of it.image I really like this bunny sticker thing image
I have two random bunny gifs which are pretty cute on my laptop:




Me at school everyday image

Hehehe
Well better start my physics now! Byeeeimage
Hopefully I'll survive it and wont sleep too late. image

No comments:

Post a Comment