Friday 1 January 2016

Review Questions for 2015

Hi everyone as it is a close to a year I decided to create a little review/self evaluation of this year for myself!
I hope to read and do something similar in the future! 
If you are interested you can read on!

Super Sailor Jupiter's RibbonSuper Sailor Jupiter's RibbonSuper Sailor Jupiter's Ribbon



1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
The best thing that happened must be the fact that I was a Year 13 Student. Being a year 13 student made me experience everything from the stress and hardships of relationships and exams, the ball and graduation. It was how everything from highschool was soon going to stopped and missed.
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
The most challenging thing was the organisation at the end of the year. At the end of the year during exams I was constantly getting sick and tired. I had n motivation at all and everything soon became stressful as the results will determine my future. But I struggled through it and achieved what I am proud of. 
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
The unexpected joy must have been at the end of my last exam I was relieved and so happy that I was done with Highschool. It just didn't feel like an ordinary exam but a place that marked the end. I did not know that I would have felt so happy with it. 
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
An unexpected obstacle was the fact that relationship with people you are with do not always last. The fact that you disconnect with others and getting use to not talking to them or seeing them was an unexpected obstacle but is part of life. Not everyone is always going to be there for you and you are not going to be with them no matter how hard you or they try.
5. Pick three words to describe this past year.
Emotional, Entertaining, Excellent
6. What were the best books you read this year?
I did not read many books this year and I probably should start now. However I can say that some of my favourite anime was Detective Conan, Noragami and Plastic Memories. 
7. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
My personal change could be my confidence and knowledge I have gained in highschool and that grew and keeps on growing.
8. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
It was caring about the little things and worrying on things that should not really matter. 
9. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
Watching anime and eating.
10. What was biggest thing you learned this past year?
I learnt to preserve everything including through school and goals.  
11. Create a phrase or statement that describes this past year for you.
It was a great year consisting pieces from everything and I hope for more enjoyable years to come!

Super Sailor Jupiter's RibbonSuper Sailor Jupiter's RibbonSuper Sailor Jupiter's Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment