Tuesday 3 December 2013

After exams S140 | LifeStyle


image


I am finally yet again at home after a long day. I am so happy to be at home where I can sit and have time to blog. Well since I blogged about during and before the exam from my last post. I guess I should write what I have been doing after the exams which are basically the holidays.  As the month of holidays in New Zealand is December which is the time for Christmas. 

image
Even though in my household we don't really celebrate Christmas that much. We don't give any gifts or have stockings and such. The only Christmas thing we actually have is a Christmas tree which no one bothers to put up (apart from me) so right now it is sitting in the garage gathering dust.  

I ended my exams on a Monday with Physics in the afternoon. Personally I found the exam scary as I was the only person left in the room .. empty.. 

After that exam I caught the bus home and basically spent my time with no stress and enjoyment of eating.  Because that is what I can do best. Shortly I did not know that I wouldn't be lay for long. As on Tuesday and every other week day I would be out of home and to work. Working isn't the best as it requires NO sleep ins or resting. I was and still am constantly busy with odd jobs everywhere but I guess it does have its benefits.  But i preferably would like to stay at home and be lazy. I guess the only excitement I have since the exam was on the Friday as I rushed to watch the sequel to Hunger Games , Catching Fire. I would probably rate it : // During the film I realized that Katniss seemed older than in the Hunger Games film. Which seemed weird to me  But oh well. I enjoyed the film overall as much as the book but I wished they really added the scene where Katniss and Peeta watch past Hunger Games victors.  I wonder what young Haymitch would have looked like ?  Some things I liked about the film was obviously Cinna's designs for Katniss  I especially liked her wedding dress transforming to a mockingjay and the arena. I must admit when the monkeys shouted at Peeta it gave me a scare as I wasn't expecting it.  Was so embarrassing.  

One of my favourite quotes
"Hope is the only thing Stronger than Fear."

I may sound stupid right now but I kinda miss school.  I miss seeing everyone and hanging out with them. Hopefully I will see them this holiday. If not, I wish them a Merry Christmas and an enjoyable holiday. 

Lately I also have been on LoL- League of Legends- and been spectating games alot. I enjoy watching as much as I do playing.  Which maybe weird as others dont pefer to. I reckon watching games can be fun as playing them as you get the same feeling as the player (?) I don't know if that makes sense but I don't know how to put it 

That is what I have been doing lately and probably will during the holidays. But hopefully I will blog more and see you in the next post~ 
Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment