Sunday 8 December 2013

LoL- League of Leagues | LifeStyle



Hi there 
Since I have been on Youtube recently I realized that alot of Youtubers (people that youtube) are doing Christmas Vlogs aka Vlogmas.  I can just see that they are in the Christmas Spirit. Since Christmas is on the (12th month and 25th day) it means it is from 13 days from now!


These holidays seem alright i guess. I didn't do much. I can basically list the stuff I have done by using my hand. Out of the three or two weeks during the weekdays I probably stayed home majority or at the shop. 

I have actually admit but I have been addicted to playing LoL.  I am not that great at it but I must admit it is really fun. But in my Mum's opinon its not girly or anything like it so I shouldn't play it.  But I seriously can't help it cause there is nothing fun to do and i like playing LoL especially with friends. I am still kinda bad at it but at least I am not feeding this much  I just love Teemo, he is so cute. Teemo is the most played champion that I use but I am now trying to adapt with other champions slowly. I hopefully will stop playing it by the end of this year.

I also went to my friend's house,Shirley's, in the weekend. It was really fun and it was my first time too. I also  got lost when coming to her place as I knew what street but forgot the number address.  I was looking so stupid from looking for her house. I am sure the neighbors were judging me. Luckily I did make it in the end. I came to her house to collect some stuff and to hang around as she was leaving for vacation soon. So luckily for her and hope she has fun  See you next year. All I did was look through papers that I received from her and another friend that lives close to her. Later we played a bit of LoL and I was letting her try it out. We just mainly talked and mainly teased about each other.  I don't think I can go a day with having a funny tease with my friends. When I was playing on LoL (obviously using Teemo) I was using the sound! It was my first time as I usually mute when I play as the house can be a bit weird when only I have the sound on. I really liked it with the sound on when playing. I should use the sound more   

I also have finally painted a little painting for our teacher which she requested from each student and handed it in on Thursday and the weather was really bad.  I got really went in my uniform. Luckily I didn't get sick after. Now in our school the students are ALL on holidays. Everyone ended last Friday while I ended earlier since my exams finished.  However I do someone miss the nights studying as I had something productive to do. Even though I got tired  Now I just have become lazier and have been having meaningless days. I hope that changes soon. 

The weather has been pretty bad lately even though it is meant to be summer (1st of December). I hope it changes soon to make it more summery and have nicer days. 
Since I have nothing to talk about now I shall end the post now. Plus LoL is opened in the background just waiting for me to log in. I hope that you all stay safe and happy. See you in the next post! Bye 

2 comments:

  1. Your holiday sounds fun ;) and lol is pretty fun but omg I can't play teemo for jack. My fav is either vayne or garen :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah my holidays :P hahah can i add you? lol im still so bad at it :L

      Delete