Thursday 4 February 2016

New Zealand's Weather




Hello ~ 

For the past week in New Zealand it has been constantly sunny and bright. The day just became very hot which did not motivate me at all. 


I recently got my learners which is over due for a longgg time (roughly 2 years). But I'm glad I got it done with ~ I havent done much other than that this month. Hopefully I'll do something soon!

I started to learn how to drive but i can't go very fast and turn well yet but hopefully I can before the end of the holidays! University is starting soon ( roughly 3 weeks) on the 29th of February where as my siblings are still in school and are starting of the 4th ~ 
I am kind of nervous but curious at the same time! 

Hope everything is well and blog some more soon!
goldenputa66:

πŸŒΈπŸŒ™πŸ’

No comments:

Post a Comment