Thursday 7 December 2017

END OF YEAR | 2017

Hi All~
Fast forward another year. I cant believe it a whole year with no blogging despite saying I will. But to be honest I think I can believe. University has been crazy than ever. I never thought studying will get this difficult especially juggling all responsibilities.

I just read my previous post and ANOTHER but the same happened again. I replace my phone because I dropped it once again when i was working. Living nightmare. A black unlucky spirit cat is probably following me. 

  


But every year around this time I seem to want to rekindle with the past. I feel like I am always reaching the past and miss it so so much. I wonder if this is normal? I doubt anyone is reading this but I seem to go through my posts for memories sake. Its like cringe but nice at the same time ?!

Anyways back to the future. I am going overseas this year at Christmas!! I can not wait. 18 more days.... 
I am heading off the China and Japan. I have been wanting to go japan for ages and just am too excited. I hope everything goes well but until then I am stuck in little New Zealand.

A few days ago I watched Justice league which I loved and Thor Ragnork. Thor was entertaining especially when I recognised the English accent haha it felt so odd.

Another update is the blessed but too hot New Zealand weather its like burning. It is predicted that we might have a drought. I hope not though. 

Talk to you soon. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment