Thursday 7 December 2017

HIGHLIGHTS |2017

Hiimage
I thought I'll do some highlights of 2017 since I didn't blog at all and thought it'll be a great read for my future self to remember 2017. 
((My memory of 2017 is kinda already blank lol image)) 



I got my first retail part time job at L'occitane! I liked working there as it was chill but nice however the store I worked at was kind of far therefore I resigned  last month! So I kinda only worked there for a year haha image

I got a new laptop! I now have the Macbook Air 13 inch which is really nice and handy especially because I take it to Uni everyday. I mainly just have my school work on here and use it to procrastinate by watching Youtube videos and anime. image

Some youtubers that I currently liked this year were animation channels! LOVE LOVE especially because I love story telling ones haha. image
I currently like odd1sout, Jadien animations,Alex Clark and Domics.
I also recently found out about Simply Nail logical and Elle Mills which I love and adore - really funny! image

I have been obsessed with Hero Academia! LOVE deku and the whole class. I really like the plot and enjoying it so far. One piece has been good too! Currently at Big Mama's place. And of course I have been enjoying Detective Conan // Case Closed as always. imageImage result for detective conan gif pastel

Another highlight for this year was my Birthday. For once it didn't land on exam/test period and I invited some friends over for lunch at mine~ image

I recently also been playing board games with my friends where we just talking and play games sort of like old grannies image
I was recently introduced to Rummikub which is confusing but I find it super fun as it is very differently from anything that I have played! image I played it on halloween with my friends haha. 

A game that was recently released and have been sort of hooked onto is Animal Crossing on Mobile! Currently, it is on Christmas modes where they have all christmasy things that you can build and wear! I even bought a duck beck on there and it made me look so funny but I sort of like it at the same time??? image


Also I have been getting kinders suprise as well?? Maybe a beginning of a weird obsession? haha Hopefully not. But it is because they have these Disney couple toys out which are sooo cute! image

Here is a photo: 
Image result for kinders disney 2017

SO CUTEE~ 


This year I am sorta more into skirts and dresses. I use to not really like them but majority of my closet consist of them! image


That is all I can currently think of right now but I'll let you know once I remember! image

No comments:

Post a Comment