Monday 27 August 2018

August | 2018



Hi Hi~
I just decided to login and read some of my posts! I can not believe that I started this blog so long ago~ Where has the time gone? It is so weird because you remember stuff as if it was yesterday. This year is my third year and university and will be hopefully graduating soon! It is currently the break in semester 2. Even though we are meant to take a break two f my courses require me to come into the university to do lab work. It kind of sucks because I don't really get a 'real' break. 



Currently, my group and I entered this international competition and were selected as finalist! I couldn't believe it however, I do not think that there were many people that entered. We created a biscuit from breadcrumbs and banana as these are one of the biggest food waste here. It is fun to pay and experiment but I alot of work and takes up alot of time (especially with school work). 


This year has been crazy at university because of all the lab work and reports that need to be done. I have at least one due every week and on top of that all the actual in class lab. 

Another update is that next month is my birthday!! I will be turning 21 - I can't believe it. I feel so old. I don't know if I should do something yet but it feels like I am obliged to?? Also the day after my birthday I will be attending a commerce ball with some of my friends. I still have not found a ball dress yet!! Hopefully, I will find one soon. I hope to get a long pink or red one. 

Other grown up things,  I have been trying to get into makeup recently. I really like the style of korean makeup as it is dewy and fresh yet minimal. 

This year I also went to Japan and China. It was such a fun trip! I hope to write about it soon in several blog posts to keep as memories. It was a month long trip with my dad and family friends. 

The weather is warming up now but it is still very cold at night. Please summer come back soon. 


That is all for now for my sparingly blog post. Hope to blog more soon when I am not too busy. Hope everyone is well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment