Monday 19 February 2024

2024 Checking in




I cant believe that I started this blog over 10 years ago. Despite my inconsistency, this blog still is online and lives on. So much has changed the past few years. I have travelled, graduated high school and university, started new hobbies, switched several jobs and career paths. One thing that hasn't changed is the fact I love recording about my life though in recent years it has been on a physical book. I started a diary, scrapbook, one line a day and grateful journal. I guess if you really want to know about my life; you will have to collect all the pieces and puzzle it together. I have been doing instagram dumps which show the highlights of my months. It is quite nice looking back on it and its easy to look back on. 

Despite it being over 10 years, some things still very much into. If anything, I am girly with my own money to spend on my childhood dreams. I have been having different phases of collecting toys/plushies of snoopy, miffy, mofusand and duffy and friends!


I recently just bought a ton of stella lou/linabell merch from a Duffy and friends collector. Her collection was amazing! It felt reassuring that someone else in the world is quite a collector of cute 'kiddy' items. I have never seen anything like it but it really warmed my heart to see something like that in real life. 

If it had to say my best highlights of last year was getting a new job and travelling. I was very lucky to travel alot the end of last year to Wellington, Sydney, Japan and Korea. Feeling very blessed and happy. I hope for another year of travelling to amazing places. 

Top highlights

Sydney,Australia - Spending my birthday in a new country! I love the nature parks in the city.

Tokyo, Japan - The abundance of activities - Harry potter Studio Tour, Studio Ghibli Museum and Disney Parks are always favourites

Seoul, Korea - Shopping! Nami Island was a favourite. Lotte World was the first theme park I went to in a very long time and it did not disappoint! Wearing a uniform and headband totally adds to the experience

Busan, Korea - Going to SpaLand - I wish we had more time there! Must go

Nagoya, Japan - Very lucky to go the Studio Ghibli Park, the store was amazing!

Kyoto, Japan - Honestly the monkey park was much better than expected!

Osaka, Japan - Universal Studios, Nara Deer park and Namba Yasaka Shrine


Since I got my computer up and running again, I hope to be able to blog more especially since I have free time after work. I am hoping to excerise more as that has always been a constant goal of mine. 

I have set up some loose goals this year but its February and minimal action has been taken yet. I will have to work hard again this year as I slowly approach my thirties!! 


Hopefully it won't be too long till my next post x



No comments:

Post a Comment