Sunday 21 September 2014

After School Exams 2014


Hello~

So my exams are finally finished! YAYYY~ I was so relieved once it was done with cause I was starting to lack alot of sleep due to procrastination.My exams were alright in general I think... Well my results are coming out tomorrow and hope I did alright because one of my friends got an email inquiring his "effort" towards his exams. I hope my teachers don't growl me if I didnt meet their expectations.


Exam order:
English Exam- I did alright. I used up all the time and reckon my film essay wasnt the best or my unfamiliar. 

Maths Exam- So hard I hopefully did well and got the grades expected. I spent the less time on the probability than the rest- Calculus and Algebra were hard.

Chemistry Exam-Easier than expected and understood everything. I found that I understood more than during the year. Don't wanna get my hopes up though haha.

History Exam- Morning exam and tired my hands out. Had spent more time on my essay than expected and also analyzing sources was hard. 

Biology Exam- Afternoon exam to the History. Was kinda alright, I should have studied more but I had the general idea of the answers. I am not expecting that much from this exam.

Physics Exam- Last exam and did alright with minimum studying. Physics was one of the hardest subjects for me this year. 

Overall Exams had its ups and downs and I should of prepared more for some but I am alright with what I achieved. It was also my Birthday between the weekend of Chemistry and History. I didnt do much or nothing at all apart from "study." I had cake though and lovely messages which were nice ^^

Cake by my parents :3

After exams my friends (canny and daisy) and I decided to watch If I Stay which was a movie that we hoped we watched for quite a while now. 


The movie was touching and I have to admit I was crying near the end. (Especially the grandpa scene with Mia) I really liked the idea of the film and I found that we were all in tears. The film was about Mia deciding if she wanted to stay and live or let go. I cant breathe when I cry so Daisy and Canny started laughing at me. Thanks guys. I also had a false alarm when her family were visiting her near the end and I thought she had already died. I cried. It kinda showed me the impact death has one other people and how choices are always made which effects one another. I really want to read the book now.
I have to admit there were some pretty nice quotes interpreted in the film and also the film techniques as Daisy and I were analyzing ie the Bike.

“Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you.” 

“If you stay, I'll do whatever you want. I'll quit the band, go with you to New York. But if you need me to go away, I'll do that, too. I was talking to Liz and she said maybe coming back to your old life would be too painful, that maybe it'd be easier for you to erase us. And that would suck, but I'd do it. I can lose you like that if I don't lose you today. I'll let you go. If you stay.”  (He is so sweet :')

“Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal” 

“But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.” 

“It's okay,' he tells me. 'If you want to go. Everyone wants you to stay. I want you to stay more than I've ever wanted anything in my life.' His voice cracks with emotion. He stops, clears his throat, takes a breath, and continues. 'But that's what I want and I could see why it might not be what you want. So I just wanted to tell you that I understand if you go. It's okay if you have to leave us. It's okay if you want to stop fighting.' (this moved me the most)

I would rate it a //5

I also watched another film called Grave of the Fireflies and yet that moved me to tears. 
I'll talk about that in the next post ^^

Good Luck~ Stay Safe and good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment