Thursday 25 September 2014

Grave of the FireFlies | Movie


Helloo everyone~

My term 3 has no concluded and the holidays are now starting ^.^
My grades overall were alright but I could have done better. I really need to study~ But first I need to rest and eat :3

As promised I'll write about the Grave of the FireFlies and I'll admit it was more touching than I expected. 



I guess it was the brother's love for his little sister~ It was so sweet and how the war affected on orphans during that time. I guess you can relate to everyone that has siblings and make you wonder if your older sibling would do the same as the main character or you doing it for your younger siblings. 

The film makes you realize that you should appreciate your family while you still have them and that you should care for others no matter what. The saddest scenes was when his little sister got sick and slowly lost her life due to lack of nutrition. The worst was the day when she was eating a button and offered rocks to her brother thinking that they were rice balls. 

I never knew that an anime movie would ever make me cry as much as this did. It was such a sad movie however I wouldn't mind watching it again. It made me appreciate more and feel more sympathetic for the people would grew up in wars.
People lost their family,home,property and grew up with more stress and responsibility upon them. 


Overall the message of the film was great and the plot was touching yet sad. 
It was probably one of the saddest movie ever and I'll still cry the second time around. As I was searching up gifs for this post I came across this and I have to admit it was true to me:
Expect I was forever alone and have no friends. help.

I would rate it: //5
This movie would always have a soft part within my heart.
Studio Ghilbi amazed me again with this movie and always continues to explain itself why it is a great company. 

Thank you for reading and dont cry too much if you end up watching this movie ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment