Monday 8 September 2014

中秋節快樂 ♥


 Happy Mid-Autumn Festival (✿◠‿◠)  

I cant believe its that time of the year again! I remember writing this post last year! I feel terribly old. And speaking of this, it is going to be my birthday soon and I would feel even more old!
Time goes so fast! I have exams coming up too! Studying has been so hard recently...


Math is so hard for me ;-;
ITS FINALLY SPRING TOO
It means the weather would be getting nicer and sunnier~ It would encourage me to get out of the room and maybe go outside. It also means there would be flowers around as I have come to my conclusion that people on my street love their garden as they decorate and grow these beautiful flowers. 
I hope to take a photo or two~ 
Not to come off as a stalker or anything.
This just became a quick update! Sorry for the lack of posts ;_; Hope to blog more once exams end soon! I have my Chemistry, English and Maths exams this week. I hope to study more and well. 

Good luck! 
Hope to Blog soon 
Bye~

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) 中秋節 to you~~ Sending virtual mooncakes, haha!!

    ReplyDelete