Saturday 21 September 2013

Canny House | Lifestyle


Hi everyone! image

On Thursday was the last exam day for me (refer to previous post) and since it was Friday and a free day I decided to do something fun (while my friends persuaded me to go!). image We (Olia,Dorothy and I) all went to Canny's house because Olia wanted to. It turned out to be very fun as well!


I arrived at her house around 1:50pm and I was the last to arrive as the others arrived around 1 pm. They were in front of the television deciding what movie to watch for 30 minutes which i found funny.Canny's house has a mini basket of sweets which we craved on as we all have sweet teeth to eat.image I felt so bad afterwards as I was eating alot and that it was Canny's food.image However Canny seemed really happy as she has too much food and she doesn't want to eat it. I cant believe Canny doesn't want to eat the food at her house. I ate so much sweets and chocolate. I felt so full afterwards. Later we just played around a bit around her house.image

Canny's house is actually more interesting at mine because at me house do not have alot of decoration and Olia and I described it as an Asian House image
But basically we hanged out and played around at her house and after a while Olia and I were doing a puzzle and we ate more. We also had mooncake as the day before was mid Autumn festival.  image  I felt that I was constantly eating and i just loved it.

However when I left Canny's House I felt that I gained weight image We also had dinner as well which was nice. I had butter chicken which came with rice,naan bread and a drink. I couldn't even finish half of the meal. What a waste. My friends had fried fish foods like a meal and a burger. I swear I felt so fat. I regret eating so much now. After Dorothy left and then Olia. Canny and I then caught the bus home and I arrived late back at home. I should actual go now.


Bye and a new post will be up soon! Hope to talk to you soon bye image

Oh goodness I surrender internet =w= i am so tired and probably should get some sleep. Good night every lovely c:

No comments:

Post a Comment