Sunday 1 September 2013

50 facts | About Me

 
Hihi
 
So instead of having a regular LifeStyle post I have decided to do a fifty facts/confessions from me. These fifty are in no order but just the ones that I think of first. I hope you guys will know more about me and also these confessions wont lead you judging to me that much. Thanks for reading in advance!


Lets start



 I get cold so easily that I have to sometimes wear 4+ layers

 I love anime and manga but sometimes don't regularly watch or read
I tend to get very emotional when something bad happens to me
I can get jealous easily especially when it comes to good grades.
I get attached to people very easily (usually within one day)
I had an obsession with being tall until recently.
I love being home alone
 I actually enjoy school if I am no tired and if my friends are there
I love making new friends but I can be awkward
I tend to be the third wheeler or loner 
 I love making people happy yet I can not sometimes make me happy
I give in to peer pressure too easily
I love joking around and tend to have a lot of inside jokes
I hate starting the conversation on Facebook but I tend to always do
I have never straightened or dyed my hair before
 I can get hurt easily
 I hate being left out or being alone
 I always fear that I will lose my friends
 My first anime I ever watched and that I count as an anime is Shugo Chara!
I love looking back and remembering my memories
 I care a lot about my grades
 I like using pixels
I only give out my blog link to close friends
 I like art however I am bad compared to others
I found that I made a lot of new friends this year than last year
 I over think
 People tend to ignore me
 I care what people think
 I like listening to people if I know what they are talking about
 I miss too many people
 I miss when I was in primary
I still love soft toys
 I love Disney animations
I don't really fan girl over anything
I can not wait to read back my blog posts when I am older
  I have friends but I am not really close with a lot of them
I like to talk
I have changed from last year from a quiet and shy girl to a louder person
I do not tell everything to one person
 I do not have a best friend but I sometimes wish I have one
 I stress a lot when it comes to exams and tests
 I want to learn how to cook
 I want to become closer with everyone
 I do not really hate anyone
 I hate being hated or disliked by others
 I wish I am liked by my friends
 I love the colour pink
 I like it when someone and I are alike
 I wish I had an older sibling
 I tend to rant a lot about my day
 I am not that Asian compared to other Asians



That is it for now~ Hopefully I will post one more post this week as next week is exams!
 Bye everyone
I should also study now ~




 

No comments:

Post a Comment