Friday 13 September 2013

First Exams Week One | LifeStyle


Hello hello hello  It has been a long time since my last post. 
I hope you missed me blogging but then you guys probably didn't  Oh well. This is going to be a quick and short update.
So this week was my first exams for this year. I had study leave start on Wednesday but actually had an exam on Wednesday on the afternoon (Science Exam). Luckily my exam was in the afternoon at 1:00pm so it meant that I could study before hand expect that Canny and I got distracted. Canny also wasted her time by drawing on a chalk board in the library for 20 minutes. But lets say the drawings were pretty cute.  We also had lunch before hand and I had a big chicken pizza while Canny had udon noodles.
Lets just say that my science exam could have gone better especially my physics paper as I have already discovered that I have made 3 mistakes.   Oh well I have to keep fighting.
On Thursday I did not have an exam so I basically woke up and feel asleep in the morning.
Napping now~Post more  later c:
I am not really a morning person.  Well I guess at times I can be like getting up in the morning for a run but that is probably it. On Thursday it was also raining which was bad. I had to catch the bus to the library to study and I had no uin tmbrella. Oh well. At least I made it and did not have a cold. I meet up with my friend Canny and at times we procrastinated. We had lunch together and I had a chicken wrapper .
It was really nice and was a good break however this lead to more procrastination. We started to talk more and walk around the mall which wasted around one hour of studying. Last night I had to keep studying.


So today I had my English exam in the morning which required two essays (one visual and written text) and a comprehension paper. I found it really stressful at first because I did not know what to write and took my 15 minutes just to chose what questions I wanted to write about for my essay! I also found it a difficult time in the comprehension (unfamiliar text) last part. The three texts were: creative (about a child's adventure called Lost),poem (dogs perspective at the zoo) and an article (New Driving Test). I found the Driving test on the hardest.  For my film essay it took my only 30 minutes to write it and it seem too short of a time and now I am worrying what I did wrong! One a side note all exams that I am taking are three hours long.

And now that is the end off all my exams this week but next week I will have 4 exams!  They are also one after another and three of them are all in the morning! Oh well. I need to study hard which is annoying.  I will also be studying tomorrow on my birthday. Which is annoying. But at least I am studying with friends.
I will have more posts soon after exams as they are all drafts right now

Bye for now and goodnight. I hope everything is going well for everyone!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment