Friday 20 September 2013

Mid-Autumn Festival // Last Day of Exams | Life Style






中秋節快樂 ♥ // Happy Mid-Autumn Festival (✿◠‿◠)

So yesterday was the 19 September which meant it was Chinese Mid Autumn Festival apart from that it is now spring in New Zealand. However my family still celebrates it unlike *cough* David *cough*

I should have taken photo during the week so i could write less but i sadly didn't. Oh well maybe next time. Plus i really want a new phone so my photo will be better quality.
For today I just had a moon cake (Lotus Paste with salted egg) however I never liked the egg. I just like the paste. Since you only eat mooncake once a year, whenever I eat it I just love them. I should really try other flavours however we never seem to buy them. We also went out for dinner today at this Asian restaurant where we got bad service. I do not recommend going there for a night out but for yum char. We had to wait 1 and a bit hours for one dish of food plus they didn't even cook the rice nice. At least we got food in the end I guess. However, I enjoy food in general and fins them all great. It was raining outside and cold outside last night 


Me every morning~ ready to concur the world.

Today was also the last exam which was in the morning and was maths. I felt so unprepared for maths also and slept at 2am ish in the morning before the exam and woke up late. I wish it was an afternoon exam so I could study more and sleep in. I was so unprepared. I wish I didn't cram and it serious didn't help at all. It was also funny because my friend Canny stayed up late and we were both on Facebook and helping each other out (Mainly Canny helping me). However when it came to the maths exam (Geometry,Probability and Graphs) I was stuck and found some questions hard. I have a feeling of doubt of not being able to pass with happy marks.This is a big wake up call for me a it was lucky enough to be the practice ones for the real ones in November. 

After the exams I went to the mall with my friend daisy as she was a bit hungry and didnt bring lunch. She got chips at nandos and as we were walking there e saw a few friends as well! After we had to go back to school as we had to go to the art room and do art for 3 hours. I actually didnt do much but sketch my design on an a2 paper. It looks so bad compared to others. People have already started painting while i havent done anything at all! Art lasted 1-3pm but we stayed there until 3:30pm and caught the bus home. 
hehehehe if you were in art you would understand the next pixels image
imageimageimageimageimage
  When my parents came back home we went out for dinner around 7pm ish and came back home from 9:30pm ish. Then I slept around 11pm ish. Well that is it! I shall be finishing more posts off soon!

Bye and hope to post more soon.



5 comments:

  1. Belated 中秋節快樂, Elaine!!

    Is the Asian restaurant called Lucky by any chance? (yum cha in the morning/chinese food at night) because last time I went there for dinner, it took 1 hour+ for the food to arrive too. :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow i think it was! i kinda forgot :c haha Belated 中秋節快樂 to you too! lets meet up soon~

      Delete
    2. ;^;

      Thank you~ Yeah!! That would be great~ Maybe during the summer holidays? bc exam period rn haha;;;;

      Delete
    3. Yes of course! Hope you do well!

      Delete