Wednesday 18 June 2014

Pre - Ball Thoughts | School


Hello everyone 
In New Zealand it was and still is ball season or some as some of you might know it as prom season. When I first started high school I always wanted to go to ball. I thought it would be fun and how pretty everyone looked.   
Once I became old enough this year I was really excited to go to ball. Date or no date. It would be great to go either way. It was a way just to get away from school. 
It was a day to get all nicely dresses and pretty.   Expect I wasnt keen for a dress and wasnt wanting to wear a suit either. Can  you imagine me in a suit? looking more awkward and all. I kinda went for a dress which wasnt long as I am very clumsy. Knowing myself well, I'll probably trip up. 
 
One problem I found was that alot of girls started excerising when ball was becoming closer. They put and effort to look nice while I didnt bother much. Am I getting more lazy? 


When the tickets were on sale I was kinda slowly hesitating. I didnt really know if I wanted to go. I started to overthink more and more. I couldnt leave my date (thankfully I had one  ) behing could I? Am I that mean to ditch him? I probably wasnt.  

The time he asked me I was overload with joy especially after treating me lunch ( I love food).  Who could say no to food?

Thanks for asking me  

For me a date at ball made it more fun and enjoyable 
It actually got to mean that I had someone to hang out with and wouldnt always be alone. And if you know me I hate being alone.  After Ball I wish there were more nights like it. It was really memorable for me and hopefully everyone that went. 
That is all for now. My next post would all be about ball. 
I hope you have a good night or day! 
Hope to blog soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment