Saturday 28 June 2014

Second to Last | School


Hello

Well recently this past week I have been really tired due to the lack of  sleep and food I have been consuming.  I have grown weak. I dont even know why I suddenly lost interest in food  

Well there is only one week of school left until holidays for me. I have been waiting for them to come  Expect I would have an assignment during that time 
And on top of it the weather has been so bad lately. It has been raining and cold and freezing and cold and  Cant we have summer back?



So this week at school was Cultural Week. Cultural week is a week at school where we celebrate different cultures.On Friday was where I feel where we actually celebrate this. On friday there are stalls set up by students that sell different foods from different cultures. It was nice to see everything and try new foods.   I tried many different foods and thank you to that person who hanged out with me or I would have been super lonely  Dispite the horrible weather I feel like it was a successful day as everyone seem to enjoy themselves and also still bought food  I am gonna miss school when I leave   I also have an item to remind me of the day which was great 

Thank you for buying it for me 

Since school is ending in a week alot of stuff needs to be done such as two topic tests next week. And my procrastination has been getting worse and worse. Recently I found this site which I have been going on more and more lately. I guess it is because I find it so cute at times or at least entertaining  I cant wait for the holidays as I have been sleeping so late the past few days.  I need my rest. 


I also had a haircut last week! I chopped roughly half my hair at first. Firstly I was unsure but I have come about to liking this length.  I wouldnt mind having this hair length for the rest of my life. However it seems to be at an awkward length where it is not short or long. Im sure I'll get use to it. 

Thanks for reading and hope to blog more later 

BYEE


No comments:

Post a Comment