Saturday 23 August 2014

August Update


Hello everyone! 
It is nearly September! Wow 4 more months until it would be 2015. Time has gone by really fast. I haven't blogged in a while but to be honest nothing much has happened! Exams are coming up and I'm lacking with all the "studying" I have done. Why must I procrastinate. Why must I do this to myself? I am just making myself more and more stressed. I feel lazy haha.

I haven't done much this this month and there really isn't enough to write about. I did go and study with some of my friends and they ended up bringing up lollies and we just munched on them. Thank you: Wilson,Prince,Andrew and Brian for studying with me and making me look less like a loner that I am already am. I also went over to a Chung's house for the first time. Prince,Andrew and I got lost at first as we didnt know the exact address of this house. His pets were the cutest however his dog was sure energetic. 



Meow Meow. His cat was more friendlier.
This dog was one of the most energetic that I have ever seen. He was so small and cute. I regret running away and being scared of it. It did try to bite me so I did have an excuse to run...
However Chung's pet seem to have grown attached to Prince or maybe it was because he was good with animals. I was mean and kept holding a piece of grass in front of his dog. I have no idea what I was expecting. 
I'm so weird haha

I kinda want pets when I grow up. Maybe a small one with low maintance? 

Anyway I should get back to studying! Lets get motivated :)
It’s Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment