Saturday 10 August 2013

Career Expo 2013 | LifeStyle



Hi everyone! image
 
So a few weeks back I went to the career expo with my friends image Career expo is held at my school where different universities come to our school and introduce about it and different jobs. At first it was boring because I arrived early and no one was there. Plus, The school is more scarier than usual at night. I was also a loner for the first 15 minutes image I was waiting outside for everyone and basically I just stood there going on Facebook. I felt so anti social and people were probably judging me image 
 
I also took the randomest photos such as my white converses and my bow hair tie I wore on that day. image They are also bad quality because they were taken by an Ipod image

Before the expo however I tricked into Kyle and Gabriel by taking in their diaries and letting it have a 'makeover' however apparently I was just complementing them and making it even more cute.



Our Diaries : Gabriel's, Elaine's , Kyle's

I get very annoyed at them when they take my diary as it is one of my most important stationery I use for school image Anyway carrying on to the Career Expo.

The first person I saw was Kyle and I returned his and Gabriel's diary and my friend's finally came. I hanged out with my friends Megan and Cindy. image We basically looked at nearly every stall and there were lots of different careers to see but I started to get very bored after an hour or so as I have seen enough. image Strangely enough Cindy also bought out her mum and family friend which was a boy around our age. However they basically shadowed us most of the time. I felt very sorry for them too. I started also waiting for Megan and Cindy image Around at 8:30pm both of them left me to go home. I still had 30 minutes to kill before my parents came to pick me up image So I was basically there with a friend and we mucked about. It was a nice time to kill when you hang out with close friends. image

Overall the whole experience of the Career Expo was useful as there were many leaflets and stalls with information imageHowever even after the expo I still have no idea what career I want to do. So in a way the expo was kind of useless. image But I do know that I should still keep studying and trying my best in my education image
I also hope to go to a university and study there. I also have a university chosen which is good too. image

Oh I also want to show what I found when I was searching for pixels! I found Pocky pixels! They are so cool. image As far as I remember Pocky has always been part of my life and probably forever will be.
 image image image image image image image image image image image image image 

Bye everyone~
Remember to study hard and enjoy what you like to do image
GOOD EVENING MY LOVELIES~<3 SO, holy pooh am i busy with so much of everything ;o; I really do apologize for not posting too much. I will be able to do so this weekend though, after i do my studying, of course. Damn you Math.

No comments:

Post a Comment