Thursday 22 August 2013

Deactivated | LifeStyle

 
Hey everyone
 
So lately I have not been blogging that much due to school. Basically the first picture shows what I feel like after school.
 
I am sorry to say I may not be blogging for the next few weeks because of the upcoming exams. This will be my first official exams that is not with in the school. I have seven exams which is a lot and will be stuffed within one week and a half.  I will be sitting the exams during some time in September. My exams are: English, Maths ,History, General Science, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.  Also I will also have another set of these seven exams around November.
 
For me that is a lot and I really need to prepare for me exams but studying really hard and getting rid of my distractions such as Blogger, Instagram  and Facebook.  So hopefully I will be deactivating my Facebook within one or two weeks time. I know I will hate it but I will have to deal with it.   I really want the results that I need for college/university so when I get there I will have my preferred option and also have a range to chose from.  So to get there the answer is effort and study .
 
This week and next week on Friday I will be having two Maths tests which are crucial to pass and see my results. So right now I should be studying for it.
I hope everyone well and everyone to get their desired results.
 
Next month in little New Zealand will be Father's day, I know it is different from the international Father's day. So tomorrow after school my friends and I will be going to the local mall to buy a present.  This weekend is also my friend's (Megan's) birthday party even though her birthday is next week! I will hopefully write a post about that.  This Friday is also mufti day aka no uniform day. Our school has not have one of these days I will also painting everyday as usual due to art which is stressful for me.  OH well I will have to deal with it.

Also on Monday we got our option sheets and I really have no idea what to chose. I do have a few ideas in mind. I am going to have English as it is compulsory and probably Maths. I will also probably chose some science options too and maybe history.  I have one week to deicide the best options and hopefully it would be good.
 
Bye for now and hope everything goes well
From your little Asian Blogger, Elaine~
Positivity’s World on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/50039562/via/NekoHaku
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment