Friday 23 August 2013

High Platform Shoes | LifeStyle

 
Hi everyone!
 
Happy Friday everyone! I am so glad it is finally Friday but it means that I am closer to my exams.  Today was mufti day and I was so glad yesterday that I received my platform hi top shoes.  So I was able to wear them. They made me feel taller as the platform was around 5cm.  I loved wearing them as I felt taller and I think I may have an obession with being tall. But it was kinda embarrassing wearing them as people stared at me especially in English class.  One a classmate, Tim, came after class to see if I was taller than him but I sadly was not.  I felt tall but I was actually more similar height to everyone. Oh well at least I had fun wearing the shoes. I felt so attention seeking as people will come and ask me questions  Like where did you get them and how much they were. I remember in English class that once someone noticed it everyone noticed it. I felt so popular but actually my shoes were popular  I also found my other two friends (Cindy and Daisy) wearing platform sneakers too!
 
This morning at school, my school was trying to break a World Record for the most people for a single scrum.   The current record was 202 people and supposedly there was meant to be 250 at our school doing it. The record was held by the Weet-Bix kids in 2001 or 2002. I do not know if our school broke it or not as I heard different things from everyone.  (I just asked and we did) Hopefully we did also this morning was also very foggy but luckily it cleared out around at morning tea.  I also went and watched the scrum on TV as it come one and also personally at school. My friends were also part of the scrum which I found cool!
 
If you guys did not know it is actually Red Nose Day! Red Nose day is day of fundraising for the charity. So I think all money from the mufti day today goes to the charity. I also have a wristband and a red nose from today which was pretty neat! I feel like it was Christmas when wearing the red nose and also since I was wearing my Christmas jumper!  
 
I mentioned in my last post that I had a Maths today and it was based on Geometry.  Lets say that it was so unexpected. It was harder than everyone thought and everyone found it difficult which sucked. I did not get 3 questions and I am kinda sad about it. Also I feel like I have been stressing lately as I have been having more acne which sucks. I hope they go away soon and hope to also have a good night sleep tonight.  I also have so much to do this weekend (Mainly homework and a Sweet Sixteen Party).
 
Today I have to say it was overall really fun and enjoyed Red Nose day!
 
Bye everyone
Hope your day will be fill of happiness
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment