Saturday 3 August 2013

Week 1 Term 3 finished | Lifestyle

 
Hey everyone
 
Right now it is the weekend and I started off really bad with my parents disagreeing to join the Duke of Ed Award.  I really want to do the award with my friends (Sarah, Canny, Niccola, Kyle and Gabriel) But since the award involves a tramp it happens to be 'dangerous' according to my parents. They yet still do not want me to do the award until I finish high school. But by the time then it would be too late (plus I will feel too old to do it). Also in health class, which was my last class, we watched this drug use of meth and it basically scared me and I kinda died inside. I NEVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN.
 
 
Today is Saturday and I started my day off with chores.. Afterwards I went to yum char with my mum.
 
 But there wasn't alot of good dishes. I also wish to go with my friends as I haven't been yum char with my friends. I have a feeling it would be a different experience. I also love yum char food when it is nice and warm not cold like the egg tarts I had today.
 
Later my friend,Olia, introduced me to a Asian like store where they were having a closing down sale with something's 70% off.  When she told me about this I must go (like an Asian). I ended up buy many items costing the whole haul to be $18.00. I bought a range of things and will put it in a separate post soon.
 
jellyfishies c:
 
This week my diary also had a complete makeover due to Gabriel and Kyle (mainly Kyle). My diary looks very different and barely no one could tell it was my diary. I even tested it and asked people to look at the cover and see whose name they see first. Nearly everyone said Kyle as his name was bold and blue and my name was white.   Since I took Kyle's diary before I am now planning to take Gabriel's diary as it doesn't seem fair.
 
Also I have math's homework to do and I haven't started which is very bad.  I should have started this morning but I left in a hurry as my mum wanted to go Yum Char. I can also say that I (finally) finished my first board for my art assessment. I can say that I really improved a lot during this year especially the use of charcoal as I did not how to use it before. However I will try and keep improving as my friends are advancing more than me. I also plan to go and achieve the Duke of Ed award and hopefully get my parent's permission.    Or I will feel embarrassed since I am the only one not going.
 
Well that is all for today~ Bye for now and hope to show the haul post soon.
I also can not wait for 'Attack on Titan (Anime) To come out tonight!
Thanks for reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment