Sunday 25 August 2013

Megan's 16 | LifeStyle

 
girl 4 | via Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/57835026/via/NekoHaku
Hey everyone~
 
Today was a fun night for me as I went to my friend's, 16th and I had a really fun time! I think it maybe be one of the best as I made new friends and was constantly talking and laughing plus the food was great! My friend Megan is actually still 15 but her Sweet 16 was held two weeks earlier because during her birthday and mine is exam weeks.
 Hello my lovelies~<3 I hope your nights (or days) have been great! Thank you all for your kind feel better messages, it was really nice to wake up to.
So her  party started at 4:30pm but I think everyone came early as I arrived around 4:25pmish and a few people were there I think it was Mandy, Philip, Gabby, Danielle and David. Basically everyone greeted one another and hugged. Megan also had her younger brother, Justin and sister, Miley play with us which made the whole party more energetic. We also made a inside joke between the people in the party that the siblings were celebrities. Megan was Megan Fox, Miley was Miley Cyrus and Justin was Justin Bieber or Timberlake. For some reason I found it funny. So basically at the start was just greeted and played this game which I think everyone played before when they were young. It was "Don't let the balloon touch the floor," and basically what the title says. There were several balloons and a few times they would hit my head.
 
After a while we gradually had everyone arrive and we also gradually went to the dinner and second lounge room. My friend, Gabby and I were kinda twins for the first one or two hours at the party. I kinda found it funny as we weren't that close but we had the same interest: food. We were sort of the first people to eat the food on the dinning table. There were a range of different foods like: Mini sushi, pasta, pizza, sweet green rice cake, deep fried chicken wings, nachos, chips, oranges and apples.
 
 
 I was most amazed at the sushi as there were big trays of them and they were mini making them all cute. I absolutely love them and my and Gabby basically had the same things on our plates expect she didn't finish her pizza and I did. Also when we were eating David noticed that one of the guests was outside Megan's house and just sitting there. We quickly went and told him the house was here. I found that really weird. Later people decided to watch Rush hour but I lost interest as I watched it about four or five times already long ago. So some of the people including Megan decided to go to the near by park which was the opposite side of her street. We went around at 6 or 7pm ish and I was already a bit dark but we decided to go anyway. There was a lot of us and I think the houses near the park thought we were crazy. There was a lot of people (Dorothy, Megan, Philip, Susanne, Lindy, Cindy, David, Hannah, Jean, Shresta (?) and  I) When we went to the park I was on a huge swing with 5 people and David fell but apparently according to his side of the story he 'flew' out of it. All I saw was him on the ground. He also just chatted to me that wasn't his only 'flying' experience. Once he went to the skiing place and his skis were stuck in the snow and he couldn't get unstuck and he fell. He is so funny.
 
I also got a bruise when we went to the park due to Philip's pace he wanted everything. We were in the park and that there was this thing where you told on by your hands and your legs are off the ground. So I got on that thing and Philip also went on it and he went too fast and I wanted to get off so I jumped off but since the ground was slippery I didn't have much grip and slipped and landed on my knees. It hurt badly and now I have a bruise and I haven't had bruises for years now.
 
We stayed at the park for quite a while for a good 2 or 3 hours. I honestly had fun and that was probably the best bit. When we went to Megan's house again we were greeted by Mandy. When we went back we were watching some random Youtube clips and also sang her happy birthday and had cake. I found it very nice and also that how everyone in the party bonded and everyone knew each other. The cake was a cheesecake and it was so good. I really loved it and ate two slices of it and I was very full by it. I think this is one of the first times that I am actually full from a party. I think I may have gained weight or something. I found the Youtube clips boring and talked a lot mainly to David as he wasn't interested in the clips too. Everyone then ended up going to the living room and we had fun again. We crowded around the keyboard and it was playing songs. Let's just say we did not do justice to any of the songs we sang I think. Overall the singing bit was fun.
 
After we decided to crowd in a big circle and open presents. It was very nice and it was nice to see the reaction of the gifts and what Megan got. However, I felt that everyone was judging each other from what the gifts that people gave.
 
Later we ended up playing spinning the bottle with truth or dare. It was fun and also it wasn't anything nasty or so but everyone chose truth and not dare because if we chose dare it meant that we either had to sing or twerk. Only one time it was a dare and it was crumping for 5 seconds. Other than that it was truth and my truth question was: Have you ever failed a test? Haha The answer was no but it doesn't mean I am that smart. I only sometimes JUST pass tests.  Around 9:35pm I left and went back home and it is now 11:33pm and I should go to sleep.

Oh here are some photos are today:



The birthday cake (cheese cake)~
 
 
Megan's Gift and my fail wrapping.



Well that is it for now~
Bye everyone!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment