Thursday 18 July 2013

Blast from the Past | About Me


 
Hello everyone! image
It is Elaine here (obviously. Who else would be here?) image Even though it is my second time blogging I would like to say that blogging is actually really fun and I want to continue doing this image. I actually hope that I continue doing this until I am an adult. I would actually love to read back things and see what I did in the past image. I actually come across my diary from primary school to intermediate roughly when I was 11-13 years old. I felt so overwhelmed that I actually did it because I can recall the memories that I wished I could keep forever.image But some were actually really weird and I couldn't even understand it image.I do hope I have time to write here even during school time but last term was insane with internals (assessments). I basically had tests or due days every week!image I am so glad it is over for now...I must stay positive & happy image
Wow I just realized I talked alto about random stuff and not even be on topic. image Oh well I guess I should talk about my past and myself for now~
Here is my "about me" as I never done one here: 
(I am going to use One Piece pixels instead of Bullet points)
 
imageMy name is Elaine.image
imageI am Chinese Asian.image
image I live in New Zealand. image
image I speak Cantonese and English.image
image I love to eat lots of different kinds of food.image
image I dislike spicy foods and sometimes chicken.image
imageI have a BlogSpot, tumblr, facebook and instagram.image
  imageI am into manga and anime such as One Piece & Fairy Tail.image
image I suck at sports yet I like it at the same time image
image I do not know what I want to be when I grow up but planning to go to college/university.image
 
Next about my past..
 
imageI use to love wearing dresses and wear them all the time but not anymoreimage
imageI would care about everything and work constantly towards itimage
imageI would always hang out with my family all the time including the holidays image
imageI was obsessed with the Teletubbies,Hi-5,Tweenies,Pokemon and Digimon image
image I would greet everyone in my school even if I didn't know them image
 
 
Well that is the end of the post for today! I hope you got to know a bit more about me and keep reading my blog~
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment