Friday 19 July 2013

Wish upon a star | Wishlist

Hello everyone
For Today's post I shall be doing a wish list for 2013!  For people that do no know what a wish list is: it is where you identify items you would like for a future purchase. However I do feel like being an ungrateful child if I do it ask for things that are not necessary. But do not worry I am very grateful for my life right now and would mind if I got nothing on my wish list this year. I however do hope to get some throughout my life.  I am only going to name 5 random items from my wish list so when I post this I won't feel like a bad child.
So let's get started!
 
Elaine's Wish list (2013)
 
To have one of these fancy cameras in my hands so I can take quality photos when I go out. I want to capture the moments and remember them.
Every moment would be photo time


  Cosplay of an anime character (full set). I do not know what character but I guess it would be fun to dress up and go to events
 
 
 To have more clothes to wear
 
 
To have more keychains for my collection! (especially anime 3D ones)



 To have my first macaroon




So that is my sample of my wishlist. We all wish for something that we can not have but we all have to be grateful for what we have now . To end this post I would want to list what I am grateful for.
 
I am grateful for:
 My family living with me and afar.
My friends at school who make my school life better.
For my teachers being so nice, making me learn new things every lesson.
The country I live in and the society as it is a safe environment.
My parents that work hard to feed my siblings and I.
Everything in my life; the good and bad.
 
Lastly I am grateful for the people reading my blog.
Thanks for reading and I love you


 

3 comments:

  1. Elaine!! *q*

    Wow, you're really positive about life! It's really inspiring~ ^o^ (makes me want to stop being pessimistic)

    I haven't tried eating macaroons before, do you want to eat it when we hangout with Sophia and Kylie? c: (I don't know when but only if you want to, haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly~

      Hehe thank you~ yea I haven't tried a macaroon before I really want to try one they seem so nice :Q Yes we should! We have to hangout soon~

      Delete