Saturday 20 July 2013

Family Friends | LifeStyle

 
 I am just so sleepy today.. =//w//= I am just so sleepy today.. =//w//=Hello everyone
I am finally home after a long day outside with my family and family friends. It was so busy today  . I left home around 11:30amish on a Saturday morning and just came back home now!  I missed my warm cozy home . (My home however is not a castle).

This morning my family and I went to Yum Char  If you guys do not know what it is, it is basically a restaurant with Asian (mainly Chinese) food. However there are little trollies where they come to your table and you pick the food out of the trolley. Oh plus you get tea to drink while eating . I would also like to add a fact that if you translate 'Yum Char' to English it means 'Drink Tea' . So my family and I went their and had a lot of food for brunch (breakfast and lunch). It was so filling too  Our total cost was $70.00 which is more than usual.  I hope this is a sign that our family is growing up to eat more and be more healthy . Next we went back home to do some housework for about half an hour. Tonight we were invited to our family friend's place to have dinner. They planned to have steamboat. Steamboat apparently is best in winter as your food is still warm when you eat.

Next we went to some Asian Supermarket to get some food for the steamboat.  Usually this happens when we are invited to a friend's or family's place. We usually buy or bring a small gift  (I am sure this is the same situation for some) Right now, I am wearing my dad's Kathmandu duck down coat and it is so warm (It is freezing now and my dad's jacket is a few sizes bigger than me). 

After we went to my family friend's neighbor hood which took around 30-40 minutes. I was squashed in the car with my family for so long . Luckily my brother and I bought some earphones and our phones to listen to music to.

After we arrived we basically went to their house and it was around 2pm. We stayed for 30 minutes and left as my mother and I had to run some errands. My siblings and my dad left to go swimming. I wanted to go swimming but I had already washed my hair in the morning and did not feel like washing it again . I find my hair annoying to wash sometimes like it is a chore. BUT do not worry I wash my hair regularly.

My mum and I first went to the local mall which we have only been once. However it seemed again a new experience to go again as it was very big and had different stores where we live.  They were also having massive sales and who could not resist looking through it?  One big sale was a NOVO (a shoe shop)  They were having a sale where you buy a pair of shoes and you get your second pair for one dollar! That was so crazy so my mum and I had to go and see. I found these very cute Taylor Swift Keds. I really wanted to try and buy them


 
Taylor Swift Keds | NOVO | $79.99
 
I instantly asked the sales assistant to give me a pair to try one on. Sadly, I did not have the best of results.  They were a bit uncomfortable and I realized I had no outfit to suit them! So I did not buy them  Later I went to buy a friend's birthday present as it is her birthday party on Monday! I really can not wait  It is her sweet sixteen!  I will show what I bought maybe tomorrow in my shopping haul.

So I went to our family friend's house and we ate steam boat~ Lets just say they bought a ping pong table and became addicted to it. I played on it for 2+ hours as I became bored at their home and needed to distract myself  I think I had enough fitness for today. My dad is now even considering to buy a ping pong table as I was playing on it for so long. It might even make me more fit but the whole entire time I wanted to go home and blog

For desert we had a apple pie. It was my first time from a box that a pie was already made. Lets say it was good I think the name was Nanny's Pie (?) Well it is a pie you get from the supermarket. This is my rate for it out of 5: . I did not give it a five as some parts were a but burnt and it was too sweet. (Maybe the sweetness was too much for me)

 After dinner and desert my parents basically talked a lot while I played ping pong. We left the house at 10pmish and came home around 10:45pm.  Right now it is 11:10pm and I am still blogging  Usually I would be asleep now

I am also talking on Facebook to my friends and also recently I discovered blogging is common among my friends (this does not include Tumblr). One of my friends do not even know what blogging is Personally I love blogging and do not see myself not blogging  Well, I really need to go and get ready for bed. I hope to see you guys soon.  Bye~

 
Have a good sleep and sweet dreams~
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It is too cute <3 keep it up!! You should definitely post about me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ._. go away nah jokes Thank you ^^ haha I am considering to make a post about my friends :D

      Delete