Tuesday 23 July 2013

Cheerful Cindy | LifeStyle

Hey everyone
 
Yesterday I went to my friend's Sweet 16th birthday party  

It was at the evening to night time  It was a first time at her house  and I discovered many interesting facts about her with my friend Canny. The birthday girl was Cindy.  Cindy is a stunning smart Chinese girl that I have ever meet. She is so hard working and I really want to be like her. Cindy yet has a very odd personality that no one will expect even our science teacher.  Cindy and I share the same science class. We meet over a year ago when I meet her through a friend and we have now become closer. We have a our moments where we become crazy or study hard like Asians.

Now I shall share what happened at her birthday with my friends 



Well lets start that I was late to her birthday
While I was wearing my Converse shoes in the car I was also vblogging (video blogging)
  in Cantonese. I was vblogging about my day and it is kinda private as I made a few pauses and mistakes so I will not be uploading it online.
Here is what I got Cindy: (I even took this pictures in the car)





Soft Bunny Puppet | A Novelty Store



Folded Stars in a Jar |Star paper from China/online | Jar from Farmers


I used the puppet and placed it on the jar covering it nicely. You might think that this gift is lame or what but Cindy was always looking at me make those stars in class and said she was never able to make them. I was shocked  So I decided to make some for her and she really liked it  I am glad my efforts paid off.

Now about the party. The party was really fun and I meet a few new people and caught up with old friends which was good  I really missed them and did not catch up with any them in a long time apart from if we had classes together.

After chatting for a few minutes we suddenly has the cake. It was the fastest time ever I had a birthday cake delivered to the guests to sing 'Happy Birthday.' It was really funny  Later we took photos and Cindy's dinning table had a huge basket of fruits fake and real. And suddenly everyone got one and posed with it. It was like we were posing for an advertisement for a fruit shop. Lets just say we would not be good models for that as we mucked around a lot with the fruits especially their funny figure.  However the photo session was really fun and can not wait for my friend to send them to me.

We had dinner at her place and it was really nice. There were: sushi,
pizza (mushroom & cheese and pineapple & cheese),spaghetti with sauce and chicken. It was overall a really nice dinner with my friends. I even got to sit next to the birthday girl  I really love food and ate at least some of everything apart from the chicken.

Later we started to play cards. It took Cindy a while to find a pack of cards. I find that cards are essential when someone is over. You can flip out a pack of cards and start playing. Everyone should know at least one card game as simple as childish ones like 'Go Fish' or 'Snap.' We played a range of cards and at times we will learn new games and be confused by it






My cards when we were playing poker.


Cards scattered when we played this Chinese game (I won )

One time my friend Canny, also told scary stories  However I heard one at school when she told me. It was kinda fun yet scary as Cindy's house was so dark and big. I had suspected the TV will turn on by itself or someone will come behind me. It was just so scary.

Later we hung out in Cindy's room and also had cake  It was fun and you should have seen her room. There was plushies everywhere  I was so cute and unexpected. The cake was made by a couple of friends and the cake had tons of green icing with sugar. Even the inside of the cake was a dark green. It was like a green tea cake expect it was flavoured vanilla.  I left her place around 9:15pmish. It was fun and was glad she had invited me

Thanks for reading and hope to post soon
Happy Birthday Cindy once again~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment