Wednesday 17 July 2013

Greetings,



Hi there everyone
You guys have probably forgotten about your little Asian from New Zealand hehe. It has been so long since I have posted and even deleted all my posts until one post .So here is an update on my life so far . IT is the holidays in New Zealand meaning we have two WHOLE weeks free from school. Glorious holidays I have been waiting for you and love you . But sadly there is so much homework that piles up each time I procrastinate.. its so depressing while I am typing up this post I am losing precious time. I am already stressing about the exams even thought it is 2 months away .  So this week so far I watched Despicable Me 2 and must say I enjoyed it very much. I just fell in love with the minions. They are always up to mischief like little children.
Things that I have planned (apart from homework) is to attend a mini gathering as a classmate will be leaving us soon.

 We are planning to meet at Nandos on Thursday to farewell him. I wish him the best even though I never really got to know him well. I wish him the best.I also plan to do a review on a sample product that AbsoluteMint sponsored me on Tumblr. They sent these very cute heart shaped tea bags  I really can not wait to taste them!  They sent a range of flavors to me. I feel so lucky to try them and being sponsored. 
As you can see I do not have a busy week but you will never know what might pop up! But I do plan to do my homework and maybe (hopefully) study a bit.
Bye for now and remember to smile~
 litiadelovely:

SMILE~ c:


No comments:

Post a Comment