Thursday 18 July 2013

Winter | Online Shopping

 
Hello Hello everybody!
For Today's post I shall be showing what online clothing I have got from online shopping
When they arrive I will be taking some photos  and reviewing the products on tumblr! I can not wait for them to arrive  
So the clothing stores that I was sponsored was: Chicnova, Dresslink and Udobuy. They are all honestly amazing stores  I am not saying this because I was sponsored. I am saying this because when I was choosing the items it was so hard to pick out one!  
Now let's see what I chose! 
 
Batwing Sleeves Crochet Sweater in Stripe Print 
 
Batwing Sleeves Crochet Sweater in Stripe Print | Chicnova | $30.00USD


 
 Women's Long Sleeve Hoodie Coat Cardigans trench Sweater | Dresslink | $11.57USD
 
 
X'mas Deer Hooded Sweatshirt White | Udobuy | $18.00 USD
 
 
As you can tell everything I got is all wintery as I do not have enough winter clothing. But after this I will hopefully have enough plus I love these items and hope it would be a good experience as it is my first time getting something online. Plus I love their selection  I would basically have everything if I could. I would never run out of clothes to wear and even spare some! My proudest must be the Udobuy hoodie. I have been trying to get one like this for a long time ever since I saw it on tumblr.
I hope to have these in my hands soon
Maybe give your thoughts on Today's clothes or post?
 
Well, I guess this is the end of this post for today~ I hope you enjoyed this and will read my other future or past posts!
 
Bye everyone and see you in the next post!
Enjoy your day~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment