Wednesday 17 July 2013

In with the New | Art Haul

 
Hello everyone
Since it is the holidays I need to improve in my art skills but it takes so much effort and supplies to do so.  It is so troublesome. I reckon that all arty subjects including graphics is so annoying (This is the conclusion that my friend and I came up to, possibly maybe everyone else agrees).
Recently I have discovered a truly amazing New Zealand teen artist and I reckon she is so talented and she is only 16.  It makes my artwork look bad compares to hers. . She is Kristina Webb and honestly I don't know how she does her art. Its so real. I wish I can copy her skills .
 
To get back on topic I have recently gotten new supplies for art! I love shopping for supplies or shopping in general. . I only got three items as I needed them and got everything else at the start of the year.
 
Here they are:
 

 

 
 
Faber-Castell 48 pack of Classic Color pencils | Kmart | $24.00
 
 
General's Charcoal,557-6B ex. Soft | Whitcoulls | $2.00
 
 
Winsor & Newton Artists' Charcoal Willow Black | Paper Plus | $4.50
 
 

That was my mini Art Haul and I can not wait to experiment them out and do draw more
I do hope I improve and get the best results I can hehe. Everyone in my art class produce stunning artworks (especially my friends that sit on my table and the friends behind us) I hope to be like them one day.


Bye for now and hope to post soon!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment