Saturday 20 July 2013

Clockwork | Art

 
Hey everyone
Did you see the big blinky eyes on top of this post? Of course you did. Who could miss them? Haha Today I am going to give you a small peek what I must draw this holidays . For our art assessment this year our time is time (so was last year). Our teacher had told use we have to draw 4 small a5 drawings that represent time. Mainly pocket watches are drawn so I wanted to go with the flow and draw them as well. Some times I am too lazy to do any art which is very bad I may lay aroundor eat snacks . I just that type of person who does not want to do anything yet wants I do something. It really bad and I should actually stop it . Anyway here is what stopwatches I plan to do~  I will also write the media I will be using and the title+source~
 
Elaine's planned artwork!
 
 
Are we Losing...|Pencil |Deviantart 
 I love this idea as my main theme is war and I get the meaning of the picture.
 
 
Pocket watch | Pencil | Deviantart
 
I really like chain part and want to try a do the shading and everything.
 
 Time waits for no one | Ink /or pencil | Deviantart
 
The watch itself is simple but I love the quote and font so I make use that.
 
 
Unknown | Pencil /or Ink | Tumblr
I love the concept and how the roses are placed.

 
Untitled | Color Pencil | Deviantart
 I just love the chain and make incorporate it with another piece.
 
 Life | Pencil /or Color Pencil | Tumblr
I like the meaning behind this. It is meaningful yet simple.

 

All this works just are stunning hope I can do like it someday    They take alot of time yet in though  and I do not have long. Plus I got other work to do...  Anyway I hope mine turn out great and hope people look and like mine and hope there eyes might go like this:
(cause I know I did when I looked at them) 
 
 
Let's hope it turns out great like the original and was worth my time  Maybe you guys can comment and give me your thoughts on the works or if you have any suggestions?  Now peace to you all and hope you guys have a good day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment