Thursday 18 July 2013

Sweet home | Lifestyle




anime girl picture by yume-chan- - Photobucket on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/37897197/via/NekoHaku

Hey everyone ! 
Right now I am super duper happy~  It is currently Thursday and to be honest it was going to be a fun day because I was going to hang out with some friends and farewell to a classmate of mine but the time was not suitable for me . At first I was upset and was going to try and make it but it was not possible for me. I had to look after my brothers at home. I seem like a caring sister today haha  I hope they enjoyed eating at Nandos as they have amazing food . Instead I was at home wondering what to do.

 
I thought that I might has well start on homework. I agreed to this idea as I did not want to do my homework last minute . So first of all I did my art homework with my new coloring pencils. I am drawing/colouring in the title page of "Magic Under Glass" by Jaclyn Dolamore. It is also a very good book which I read in two days. I tried harder to make it look good and I changed a few bits and pieces. I am still not done but looks so far good. Next, I wanted to do some maths homework. I had done the homework sheet in English class on the last week Friday of school. I only had two questions that I did not understand. It was so confusing . I decided to chat to a smart friend and ask him for help. I did not want to bother with my other friend because I feel bad about asking too much. So I did that and asked and to be honest he should be a tutor because he is really good at maths and teaching. After maths homework I felt so free as I did not want to do anymore maths homework.
 
 
My parents had also arrived home this time  I was so happy. When I came to the dinning room sitting on a chair was a parcel to me  I was overwhelm with joy!  This parcel was from Chicnova (a clothing company). It had arrived around 2 weeks. I did not know it was them until now.  This really lifted my mood. I just want to thank them so much for sending me the clothing item. I am also wearing it now . I love it so much.
 
 
Wow I just realized it is one of my favourite day so far in the holidays.
I also learnt that you may have a bad start to a day but you will never know how it ends. There is always hope; never refuse to believe in it
 
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed this post.
I also hope that everyone has a good day like mine today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment