Friday 19 July 2013

This is Goodbye | Farewell

 
Hi everyone!
This post is going to be for my Classmate and friend ,Yoshar.  
Yoshar I hope you are reading this as this post will be dedicated to you. Firstly I was want to thank you for being so nice to me.
Here is an applause for you.
 
I hope that you had a good time in New Zealand especially at school with all your friends. Even if I never really got to know you well or talked to you that often I wish you the best. I wish that you would have a good time in Sydney and hope to visit us soon. Australia isn't a bad place to be. I am deeply sorry that I can not make it to your afternoon farewell meet up. I wish that you have a good time with your friends. I also hope we continue to talk to each other through Facebook~
 
YOSHAR
Here are some messages from your friends
 
 Good-bye Yoshar, You will be missed, but enjoy Aussie, and please keep in touch. Much love #NOHOMO from Gabriel
 

 





"Bye Yosh! Have a great time in Australia! Try not to forget us xD. " - Kanishka
 





 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment